The American Hospital Association (AHA) is recruiting hospitals, ambulatory clinics and post-acute settings to join their next Age-Friendly Health Systems Action Community, convening this September 2021.
Join on Thursday, June 10, at 11 am CT to learn about the importance and impact of the 4Ms Framework, hear bright spots in the field integrating value-based, age-friendly care and understand the benefits of joining the Action Community. To mark Community Health Improvement Week, AdventHealth Hendersonville will share the hospital’s story of becoming an Age-Friendly Health System and bridging clinical care and community health to improve the health and well-being of older adults.Register Today.
- Learn about the Age-Friendly Health Systems movement and ways to engage the community in this work
- Understand the impact of implementing the 4Ms Framework
- Describe benefits of joining the Action Community and build a case to your leadership about why your site should become age-friendly
- Marie Cleary-Fishman, MS, MBA, Vice President, Clinical Quality, American Hospital Association
- Jessica Dean, MBA, Director of Practice Operations, AdventHealth Hendersonville
- Dr. Anna Hick, M.D., Geriatrician, AdventHealth Hendersonville