Taking place October 15-21, Healthcare Quality Week is the time we dedicate to celebrating the contributions professionals have made in the field and their impact on healthcare. Help us honor the work of you and your colleagues and raise awareness of the positive impact made by healthcare quality professionals. Access the free resources offered by the National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ).
Ways to Celebrate
Whether you’re planning a week-long celebration or a lunch & learn event, take advantage of NAHQ’s resources to make the most of your event, with activities that fit every budget:
- Recognize the work and expertise of the individuals on your team or in your organization who have earned the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality ® (CPHQ), the profession’s only accredited credential.
- Earn CPHQ CE hours by watching the three complimentary webinars during the week.
October 17: Insights into the Future of Healthcare Quality (1.0 CPHQ CE hour)
October 18: How to Market Yourself as a Healthcare Quality Professional (0.5 CPHQ CE hour)
October 19: How to Effectively Communicate to C-Suite Executives (0.5 CPHQ CE hour)
These webinars are free and open to all. For more information and to register, visit the NAHQ Webinars page.
- Download the free Healthcare Quality Week poster and display it as is. Or, you can add your organization’s information to the customizable poster.
- Host a Lunch and Learn presentation.
- Order Healthcare Quality Week-branded items to hand out during your events.
- Use publicity and word of mouth to promote Healthcare Quality Week activities. Add your institution’s information in NAHQ’s press release template to spread the word.
- Post updates and discussions on your social channels using the sample posts provided and remember to include the #HQW2017 hashtag in your posts!
- Change your cover photo and profile photo to promote Healthcare Quality Week.
Visit NAHQ’s website for more details and to download HQW resources.
Thanks to all the quality professionals at the Great Plains Quality Innovation Network and all of our partners for your efforts to continually make care better for our communities and loved ones. We celebrate you!!!