The 2023 #GetVaccinated Toolkit is a comprehensive resource curated to empower long term care providers in their mission to encourage and facilitate vaccinations among their residents and staff. As we approach the cold and flu season, there is a need to emphasize the importance of maintaining your health by getting your annual fall vaccinations.
The 2023 #GetVaccinated Toolkit includes:
- A checklist for providers with suggested best practices to prepare for fall vaccination season;
- Poster graphics to raise awareness about the importance of getting vaccinated;
- Social media posts and graphics;
- Template letters to residents and family members; and
- In-depth resources for providers about recommended vaccines for residents and staff, documenting vaccines, frequently asked questions, and more.
- Streamline Implementation: The toolkit provides ready to use materials, saving you time and effort in creating your vaccination campaign.
- Consistency: Ensure that your message to residents and staff remains clear and consistent across all channels – posters, social media and letters.
- Understand Requirements: With the end of the Public Health Emergency, make sure you understand changing regulations and policies, including documenting and billing.
- Protect Lives: Vaccination is a powerful tool in preventing vulnerable populations from getting seriously ill and hospitalized from the flu, RSV and COVID-19.
NEW – Great Plains QIN Educational Flyers and Posters
Great Plains QIN has created several posters for organizations to use to serve as reminders that individuals can get vaccinated for flu and COVID at the same time. These “Think Flu, Think COVID” posters can be downloaded from the GPQIN Web site.
Check out our podcast: Q-Tips For Your Ears
Episode 3: Vaccines – History, Choice and What We Should Know
Understand the history of vaccines, vaccine safety, and why vaccines are important and how vaccines improve health in the community. Take a few minutes to listen and learn more.