CDC developed the Clinician Call Center as a resource available to healthcare personnel working to prevent, detect, and respond to COVID-19. The Clinician Call Center is a hotline with CDC clinicians standing by to answer questions about COVID-19.
Access the Clinician Call Center
Call the main CDC information line at 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) and, an agent will then route you to this service.
Who is it for?
The Clinician Call Center is available to provide support to healthcare personnel in a variety of settings, including:
- Clinics, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities
- Health departments
- Community organizations
- Long-term care facilities
- Correctional facilities
- Occupational health clinics
What support is available?
Clinicians are available daily to discuss a wide range of COVID-19 topics, including:
- Clinical diagnosis, testing and management
- Worker safety
- Infection prevention and control
- Home isolation and return-to-work
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Vulnerable populations
- Contact tracing and epidemiology
- Postmortem careClinician-On-Call-Center-508