This COCA Call will provide an overview of the most recent recommendations for administering COVID-19 booster vaccines. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will provide updates about the latest recommendations and clinical considerations for administering COVID-19 boosters.
Tuesday, October 26, 2021 | 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (CT)
A few minutes before the webinar starts, click on the Zoom link to join
At the conclusion of the session, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Cite background information on the topic covered during the presentation.
- Discuss CDC’s role in the topic covered during the presentation.
- Describe the topic’s implications for clinicians.
- Discuss concerns and/or issues related to preparedness for and/or response to urgent public health threats.
- Promote health improvement, wellness, and disease prevention in cooperation with patients, communities, at-risk populations, and other members of an interprofessional team of healthcare providers.
If you are unable to attend the live COCA Call, the recording will be available for viewing on the COCA Call webpage a few hours after the live event ends. The slide set will be available under Call Materials on the COCA Call webpage. Continuing Education will not be offered for this COCA Call.