The 2018 Children and Adolescents and Adults Immunization Schedules are now available online. You can access the updated schedules on the CDC Web site. Versions are available for healthcare professionals and the general public.
For healthcare professionals:
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Age 18 Years or Younger, 2018
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults, 2018, includes the new shingles vaccine recommendations
For the general public, in easy-to-read formats:
- Immunization Schedule for Infants and Children, 2018
- Immunization Schedule for Preteens and Teens, 2018
- Immunization Schedule for Adults, 2018
If you want to add these schedules to your Web site and ensure all future changes are included, see Display Immunization Schedules and Quiz on Your Website.
Great Plains Quality Innovation Network offers a wealth of free evidence-based resources to promote influenza, pneumococcal and herpes zoster vaccination best practices, guidelines and tools to break down barriers to care for disparate populations. We have also convened a Learning and Action Network (LAN) to give providers, community organizations and patients the opportunity to share and learn. Ultimately, we intend to improve access to and quality of care through our efforts. Together, we play an important role in helping to educate patients about immunization recommendations. Join our Learning and Action Network today.