Thursday, June 10, 2021 | 1:00 p.m. MT / 2:00 p.m. CT
The National DPP is a program working to make it easier for people with prediabetes to participate in affordable, high-quality lifestyle change programs to reduce their risk of type 2 diabetes and improve their overall health.
A free online platform for Great Plains Area Diabetes Prevention Programs to deliver the National DPP virtually to their participants is now available. With access anytime and anywhere users can now participate using their mobile device or computer.
Attend to learn more on the National DPP and how an online platform can be implemented with your organization’s diabetes prevention program.
- Ray Lyons, CEO, CAPPA Health Inc.
- Komiko Garcia, Fort Berthold Diabetes Program, Health Education Technician
- Kayla Magee, South Dakota Dept. of Health, Diabetes Program Coordinator
- Brianna Monahan, Diabetes Prevention and Control Program Coordinator, North Dakota Division of Health Promotion
- Brian Coyle, Nebraska Dept. of Health and Human Services
- Andrew Minear, Iowa Diabetes Primary Prevention Coordinator