During the coronavirus crisis of 2020, LeadingAge members and partners, along with their dedicated staff, learned critical lessons about navigating a pandemic. This grant-funded Pandemic Playbook presents the collective intelligence they gathered. This year has challenged the operations, finances, creativity and nimbleness of aging services providers. This interactive collection of insight, wisdom and critical lessons will help ensure that providers can prepare for and mitigate the impact of a future pandemic.
Access the Playbook at playbook.leadingage.org
The Playbook is a living resource that will be updated as LeadingAge gathers new information and lessons about preparing for future health crises. Please share the news of this resource among your employees, colleagues and stakeholders. As new information and lessons learned, the Playbook will be updated and can be a central focus of knowledge and experience for all providers in long-term services and supports.
The playbook includes:
- Management and Crisis Intervention
- Financial Impact and Strategies
- Transparent Communications
- Technology Applications and Telehealth
- Workforce Management and Support
- Wellness of Staff and Residents—Physical and Psychological
- Reopening Guidance
- Provider-Specific Guidance