Becky Dorner, RDN, LD, FAND is widely-known for her work in nutrition and continuing professional education. She is offering a free webinar series on COVID-19 for Food/Nutrition Professionals.
- COVID-19 Resources and Information for Food and Nutrition Services (1CPE)
- Going Mobile with Your Meal Services: Providing safe and appealing meals in post-acute care
- Malnutrition: An unintended consequence of COVID-19
- Menu Adaptations: Quick and creative menu and meal ideas during a pandemic
- Ensuring Proper Sanitation for Food Safety During a Pandemic / Regulatory Updates
- COVID-19 Regulatory Updates
- Is Weight Loss Unavoidable in Post Acute Care Patients During a Pandemic?
- Working Remotely: Guidelines for the RDN