Ideas. Connections. Solutions.
Hosted by the Morehouse School of Medicine/National COVID-19 Resiliency Network
You are invited to lend your voice to share your ideas and local leadership as we work together toward community recovery from the COVID-19 Pandemic. You may attend all, or part of the event depending on your interests.
May 6, 2021 | 11:00 a.m. CT
Learn more. Register.
[this event is 5 hours, but you can attend sessions of interest and/or attend as time allows]
Through participation in the NCRN Community Exchange:
Community Members can look forward to:
- Sharing your concerns and ideas for how we recover from the pandemic
- Learning about organizations in your community offering COVID-19 resources
- Learning about opportunities to ask questions about the COVID-19 vaccines
Community Organizations can look forward to:
- Learning about and informing the latest community-engaged efforts of NCRN
- Discussing new opportunities to assist in COVID recovery specific to the communities you serve
- Learning about funding opportunities and ways to leverage your leadership in national COVID recovery through collaboration with NCRN
Please disseminate this event to your partners and community members your organizations serve for a dynamic and collaborative engagement.