A few days left to register for the 6th annual Immunize SD Conference: Bridging the Gap on August 2. This conference is perfectly timed to Bridge the Gap between knowledge and action, between action and access and between access and trust. Intended to promote access and vaccine confidence by supporting health care providers through education and community outreach resources.
August 2, 2022 | Sioux Falls Convention Center; Sioux Falls, SD
This event brings together health care professionals to network and learn about the latest vaccine news and developments.
Providers, nurses, pharmacists, community health workers, quality and strategy staff, public health professionals, Department of Health staff, medical, pharmacy, and public health students, parents and other vaccine advocates
- Increase provider knowledge of immunization practices, vaccine developments, and innovative patient care.
- Provide tactics to improve sharing information with patients for increased trust and credibility.
- Describe current vaccine trends in South Dakota and the nation and explain probable causes and consequences
- Demonstrate outreach best practices with proven results in improved immunization rates.
- Evaluate alternative strategies for increased access to care and connecting patient populations to vaccine resources.
Brought to you by Immunize South Dakota and an expansive list of partners and support organizations.