South Dakota Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative – What’s Your Composite Score Number?
Learn how the national nursing home quality composite measure score, the Great Plains QIN composite predictor calculator, and the Great Plains QIN Quality Milestone Program can help your nursing home team identify, measure and track progress in your QAPI journey for excellence.
- Identify the significance of the Nursing Home Quality Composite Score and how it can help with setting QAPI goals
- Learn how to calculate your nursing home’s quality measure composite score and how to forecast scores using the new composite predictor calculator tool
- Introduce the SD/Great Plains Quality Milestones Recognition Program
- Download webinar handouts (documents are attached below)
- Review Composite Score Report (Lori Hintz will send to all Collaborative Team Members prior to 6/24/15)
- Review the YouTube video link on Composite Calculator: http://youtu.be/ZLhVJEmzvuY
Presenter: Lori Hintz, RN – Nursing Home Project Manager; Great Plains Quality Innovation Network (South Dakota)
Audience: South Dakota Nursing Home Quality Collaborative Teams