On October 12, 2016, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) hosted a Sepsis Town Hall meeting focusing on the importance of collaboration between clinicians in rural facilities and major referral centers. Speakers highlighted their best practices for early recognition and treatment of sepsis and the impact best practice implementation had on patient outcomes.
Using this as a spring board, Great Plains Quality Innovation Network (QIN)/Quality Health Associates of North Dakota (QHA) will host this facilitated sepsis discussion on November 9, 2016, 1:00-2:00 p.m., exploring current practices in early recognition of sepsis symptoms and transitions in care to support effective treatment.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jean Roland, Quality Improvement Specialist, email@example.com or Michelle Lauckner, Quality Improvement Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, Great Plains QIN/QHA.
- Go to: https://qualitynet.webex.com
- This should bring you to the QualityNet e-University webpage
- Locate the event: Sepsis: A Facilitated Discussion
- Click on Register
- Enter requested information
- Click submit
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with the meeting information and the registration ID that will be used to log into the WebEx portion of the meeting. Please note, this email may go to your spam or junk folder. It will come from the email address email@example.com