This webinar will be a discussion on strategies to engage community-based programs to support advance care planning.
- Learn about the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s (IHI) The Conversation Project and efforts to adopt best practices nationwide
- Learn about Hawaii’s efforts to engage the community in advance care planning and POLST
This presentation is directed to all healthcare settings.
- Joy Yadao, RN, Moderator – Mountain-Pacific Quality Health, Hawaii
- Kate DeBartolo – National Field Manager, IHI, The Conversation Project
- Michelle Cantillo, RN – ACP Coordination, Hawaii Pacific Health
- Jeannette Koijane, MPH – Executive Director, Kokua Mau
(Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start time.)
- Click or Copy and Paste this to your web browser: https://qualitynet.webecom
- Locate the event you wish to join. ClickJoin Now (located to the right of the event title).
- Enter your name and email address as prompt
- Enter the password:Planning
- Dial in to the teleconference at1-888-896-0862 and enter access code 41176476.
If you have questions or problems accessing the meeting, call the General Dynamics Information Technology WebEx Helpline at 1-540-347-7400 x390.
Questions? Contact Joy Yadao at Joy.Yadao@area-h.hcqis.org or 1-800-524-6550.
Brought to you by Great Plains QIN, the QIN-QIO serving Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota in partnership with the QIN-QIO’s serving Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.