This event is open to nursing homes and other stakeholders.
Please join us for a National Learning and Action Network (LAN) event on Tuesday, June 30, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 PM ET. This presentation will provide an overview of the different activities and resources that State Healthcare-associated Infections and Antibiotic Resistance (HAI/AR) prevention programs and Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations (QIN-QIOs) are offering to assist nursing homes during the COVID-19 pandemic.Get Registered
1. HAI/AR prevention program COVID-19 response activities and resources for nursing homes
2. QIO Program COVID-19 prevention activities and resources for nursing homes
3. Opportunities for coordination and partnership (examples could include provider outreach, Tele-ICAR activities and NHSN support)
Please join us and be prepared to share your experiences
1. Register at https://thebizzellgroup.adobeconnect.com/nursinghomes6-30/event/registration.html.
2. Once you register, you will receive an email with your individual web link to join the webinar.
3. The web link you receive will work for only one user, so if you would like to forward this event to additional team members, please send them the registration link.
4. Please note that registration for this event is limited. It is recommended that you sign into the webinar in advance of the start of the event to ensure participation.
Please direct any questions to The Bizzell Group at email@example.com