Overview and Purpose:
With the re-baseline of the NHSN health care infections data, proper use of TAP reports is essential for identifying high-impact change areas. In addition, ensuring correct mapping techniques is critical for ongoing health care transformation to value-based reimbursement.
Director, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
Health Services Advisory Group (HSAG)
All healthcare professionals working in a hospital setting are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify how the new baselines will impact infection rates
- Understand utilization of the baseline transition timeline
- Describe the proper method for data trending using the new baseline
- Define how correct mapping in NHSN can impact SIRs
- Optimizing the use of TAP reports for high-impact change
Nancy McDonald, RN BSN CPHQ
Great Plains QIN, Program Manager
(605) 234-4144 | email@example.com