Rehospitalizations – Medication Safety – Chronic Disease Management
Join the Great Plains QIN Care Coordination Team for a series of action-oriented learning events over the next several months that will help your organization build capacity for better, safer care and healthier people and communities.
These learning events will assist communities in reducing rehospitalizations, improving medication safety and improving chronic disease management by:
- Creating a platform for peer-to-peer learning
- Facilitating community collaboration across the GPQIN region—Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Identifying best practices
- Providing resources, tools and technical assistance to communities
Webinar 1 Topics
The first webinar in this series will provide details about the learning series structure, an overview of reducing rehospitalizations, improving medication safety and improving chronic disease management. A community’s experience with care coordination will be featured.
SAVE THE DATE–Mark your calendars for upcoming LAN events!
Upcoming webinar dates and topics are as follows:
- November 22, 2016 – Reducing Rehospitalizations
- January 24, 2017 – Medication Safety
- March 28, 2017 – Chronic Disease Management
- May 23, 2017 – Success Stories/Outcomes Congress
Coaching Call Schedule
Coaching calls will be held for each topic—reducing rehospitalizations, medication safety and chronic disease management—on the following dates:
- December 20, 2016
- February 28, 2017
- April 25, 2017