National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care and Quality Assurance Performance Improvement
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
12:30 – 2:00 PM CT
During this call, learn about the unique challenges facing nursing home residents living with dementia during the COVID-19 pandemic and best practices to support them. A question and answer session follows the presentations.
- Cathleen Lawrence and Dara Graham, CMS
- Kara Jacobs Slifka, MD, MPH, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Douglas Pace, Alzheimer’s Association
Consumer and advocacy groups; nursing home providers; surveyor community; prescribers; professional associations; and other interested stakeholders.
Visit the CMS MLN Events website and select your event from the list:
- Presentation: Available prior to the event
- Audio recording and transcript: Available approximately 2 weeks after the event
Continuing Education Credit Information
Some organizations award continuing education credits for MLN events. For more information, visit the Associations Offering Credit for MLN Events webpage.