Tuesday, September 28, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:00 pm CT
This COCA Call will give clinicians an overview of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 booster vaccination. Clinicians will learn about the vaccine booster recommendations, safety of booster dose, and clinical guidance for using the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 booster vaccine.
At the conclusion of the session, the participant will be able to accomplish the following:
- Cite background information on the topic covered during the presentation.
- Discuss CDC’s role in the topic covered during the presentation.
- Describe the topic’s implications for clinicians.
- Discuss concerns and/or issues related to preparedness for and/or response to urgent public health threats.
- Promote health improvement, wellness, and disease prevention in cooperation with patients, communities, at-risk populations and other members of an interprofessional team of healthcare providers.
Registration is not required. A few minutes before the start of the call, click on the button below to join. The Passcode is 163147.
To participate by phone:
(669) 254-5252 or (646) 828-7666
Webinar ID: 160 255 1375
The slide set will be available on the day of the call on the COCA Call webpage under “Call Materials”. CE will not be offered for this COCA Call. If you are unable to attend the live COCA Call, the recording will be available for viewing on the COCA Call webpage a few hours after the live event ends.