The final National Learning & Action Network (LAN) Event, titled “Celebrating Impact, Focusing on Collaboration, & Looking Ahead,” will highlight significant outcomes, outstanding innovations and sustainability efforts.
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
2:00 – 3:30 p.m. (CT)
Join us as we celebrate the Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) Program accomplishments across initiatives and healthcare settings. This WebEx is an opportunity for reflection and recognition of the progress made over the last five years. We expect that this experience will help participants demonstrate and promote successful delivery of care practices and identify opportunities for improvement, all of which may promote advances in care that impact the Medicare beneficiaries served by the work of the QIO Program.
- Dennis Wagner, director, CMS Quality Improvement & Innovation Group (QIIG)
- Paul McGann, CMS chief medical officer (CMO) for quality improvement
- Anita Monteiro, deputy director, CMS QIIG
- Traci Archibald, division director, CMS/Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CCSQ)/QIIG
- Sophia Autrey, deputy division director, CMS/CCSQ/QIIG
- Melissa Dorsey, health information specialist and team lead, CMS/CCSQ/QIIG
- Shalon Quinn, CMS associate regional administrator
Event DetailsThis event is FREE and open to patients, families, healthcare providers, practitioners, partners, and Quality Innovation Network-Quality Improvement Organizations. Please spread the word and invite your networks, partners and colleagues!
To get full event details, including participation instructions, visit the QIO Program National Web site.
Registration Required! Register here.