The American Hospital Association (AHA) is getting ready for flu season by launching their annual campaign, United Against the Flu, to help hospitals and health systems encourage their communities to stay healthy and protect themselves against the flu and COVID-19 through vaccination.
The most important step you can take to avoid serious, flu-related illnesses is to be vaccinated. The AHA’s United Against the Flu Campaign includes graphics, social media posts and other resources to help spread awareness on how important it is to get yourself, your friends and your patients vaccinated against the flu.
The AHA has provided some of the following resources:
- Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu
- When do symptoms appear after exposure and infection?
- How long can somebody spread the flu and the COVID-19 virus?
- How does COVID-19 and flu spread?
- What is the difference between COVID-19 and flu vaccines?
Share I got my #UnitedAgainstFlu to further the message!