Passing along pertinent information from the The National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign team.
In September 2016, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and its contractors continued the work of the Advancing Excellence in America’s Nursing Homes Campaign to make nursing homes better places to live, work and visit by promoting quality and performance improvement in nursing homes through individualized, person centered care. Subsequently, the Campaign continued and was renamed the National Nursing Home Quality Improvement Campaign.
The Campaign site was operated through a contract with CMS, which will end on July 17, 2019, and unfortunately, the site will no longer be supported after this date.
Many of the NNHQI Campaign tools and resources will continue to be available at the QIO Program website. If you are using a Campaign Tracking Tool, you may continue to use that Tracking Tool, but you will not be able to use the Campaign website to trend your goal data over time.
After Wednesday, July 17, there will not be any way to access your website account or view goal data that you have entered on the Campaign website, so we strongly recommend that long-term care providers download any goal data that they have entered on the Campaign website by July 17:
1. Log in to your account at https://www.nhqualitycampaign.org/. (If you have any trouble accessing your account, please email help@nhQualityCampaign.org on or before July 17, 2019.)
2. Click the ‘View My Progress’ icon and select the goal for which you want to download data.
3. Update the options to get data for the desired measure.
4. Under the Data Display option, select ‘Table’ and then click ‘Refresh Table.’
5. Click the ‘Export: XLS’ button to save the data in an Excel file.
If you have a data share arrangement with the Campaign which allows you to access Campaign data for participating providers in your region, we recommend downloading the data for your providers by logging into the Campaign website, going to the ‘Signed in as’ menu in the upper right corner and selecting ‘Raw File Downloads’ under ‘Data Share Group Reports,’ and downloading the data for each goal for which you collect data.
If you have any questions about this change, please contact help@nhQualityCampaign.org.