Unite South Dakota is a community data exchange of health and social care providers, sponsored by CyncHealth. Partners in the network are connected through a shared technology platform, Unite Us, which enables them to send and receive electronic referrals, address people’s social needs, and improve health across communities.
Benefits to network partners:
- Easily refer and connect clients to local services
- Improve clients’ health and well-being through strengthened collaboration with partners offering a wide array of services
- Improve organizational capacity through accurate referrals and access to a wealth of data on local service delivery
- Track the outcomes of all referrals and services delivered for clients
- Identify gaps in services to proactively address barriers to care and increase health equity in the community
Network partners can include community-based organizations (CBOs), safety net health care providers, health systems, insurers, and other key partners looking to better support individuals to achieve healthy outcomes. Network partners can choose to participate in whatever way works best for them and can change how they participate in the network over time. The HIPAA–compliant platform allows partners to connect their clients with community resources while tracking the status and progress of their clients’ referrals and the outcomes of the services provided, creating an accountable system of care that puts the community first.