Our favorite season is finally here! Now is the time to enjoy time with family and friends, be grateful and reflect on what’s important in your life. While the holiday season brings joy to many, often we forget the importance of safety and health. Proper planning and preparation will help keep you and your loved ones healthy this holiday season. Reference the tools and tips below for reminders of ways we can be and stay healthy this season.
Access the CDC’s Video – 12 Ways to Health
- 12 Ways to Have a Healthy Holiday Season (CDC)
- Household Cleaning & Sanitizing (CDC)
- Clean Your Hands Often (APIC)
- Ask about Vaccination (APIC)
- Staying Healthy at Home (APIC)
- Dos and Don’ts When Someone in Your House Is Sick (WebMD)
Happy Holidays from the Great Plains Quality Innovation Network.