Wednesday, March 7, 2018
8:30 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. CT
Holiday Inn Conference Center, Kearney, NE
Attend this free event to learn more about the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare environment; we will look ahead at what is to come as well as reflect on the previous transition year. Lessons learned, available resources and updates from key partners will be shared. This event is intended to complement the work the clinics are doing and help strengthen partnerships with providers and patients.
The Quality Payment Program is more than ‘checking a box’. We will dedicate a portion of the day to getting to the heart of what matters; our patients. View conference agenda.
Upon completion of this event, participants will be able to:
- Relate to where healthcare is moving with regards to quality and value based care and how the patient care team can benefit
- Identify what updates and opportunities are available from state based systems and partners
- Translate how patient and family engagement can assist your care team to establish care models that include patient and family input
- Interpret how to get the providers engaged with the care team and value based care
- Use the lessons learned from a successful chronic care management program
Nebraska practice managers, quality improvement managers, clinicians and clinical care coordinators are invited to join this event
Nursing Contact Hours:
An application has been approved for 5.25 contact hours through Iowa Western Community College; Iowa Board of Nursing Provider #6.
– – –
Tammy McNeil, RHIA, CPHIT, CPEHR, Quality Improvement Advisor
email@example.com | 402-476-1399; Ext. 504
Jane Stotts, RN, BSN, Quality Improvement Advisor
firstname.lastname@example.org | 402-476-1399; Ext. 507