- Presentation materials will be posted prior to the event.
The Affordable Care Act provides for an Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) for Medicare beneficiaries. Join us as WPS-Government Health Adminstrators (J5 MAC Part B- IA, KS, MO, NE) presents the documentation and billing requirements for the AWV.
Specialist Outreach & Education
WPS Government Health Administrators
Ellen Berra has over 33 wonderful years working in the Medicare Program. Ellen has been in many different departments over the years including claims entry, appeals, fair hearings, congressional inquiries and finally in Provider Outreach & Education. She co-chairs two Provider Outreach & Education Advisory Groups (POE AG) who provide suggestions, feedback, support, and dissemination for our educational activities.
Fun Fact: Ellen has more than 12 bookcases in her house and really needs at 4 to 6 more to hold all the books she owns. Garage sales, used books stores, and dollar stores can be very dangerous and expensive places.
- Providers, nurses, practice administrators, billers, coders are invited to join this event
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Review the components of the Annual Wellness Visit
- Understand how to code and bill for the Annual Wellness Visit
- Understand the documentation requirements for the Annual Wellness Visit